In Putt-Putt Joins the Parade, coins can be earned by:
- Picking one up from Putt-Putt's table.
- Mowing lawns
- Picking them up from Putt-Putt's table
- By helping Mr. Baldini with a grocery errand.
Putt-Putt will need coins in order to get a car wash or get a new paint job (paint job is optional).
Coins do not appear in Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon. Instead green moon rocks are used as currency.
Coins do not appear in this game either.
In Putt-Putt Travels Through Time, coins can be earned by:
- Picking one up from Putt-Putt's table (Putt-Putt will give this to Mr. Firebird, so he can start the Time Portal).
- Oiling Toby the Train.
These will work in the vending machine in the lunchroom.
In Putt Putt Enters the Race coins can be earned/found through several ways. They are:
- Getting produce from the farm for Mr. Baldini
- Collecting bottles and cashing in 3 for a coin
- A coin can be found in the payphone