|Voice actor(s)||Lauren Tewes|
|Game(s)||Junior Adventure Games|
Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
Granny Smythe is a green apple who represents the the fruits at the Food Peace Confrence. She can be found trapped somewhere in the Bluburbs.
"That's right! I'm Granny Smythe! With a "Y", mind you! Get it right!"
Granny Smythe is located somewhere in the Bluburbs. She will either be trapped on a stone in a lake of caramel or stuck with dancing soda cans.
Granny Smythe is…
Swimming in the Caramel Pit Edit
- Pick up the lift ticket near the plumbers.
- Look at the lift ticket to follow Paper’s path.
- Find the plunger on the ski slopes.
- Show the plunger to the plumbers so that you can use their wrench.
- Turn off the water at the top of the pipe.
- Replace clogged pipe with new one.
- Turn the water back on at the top of the pipe.
- Ask Rock for the super plunger.
- Trade the regular plunger for the super plunger.
- Use the super plunger to rescue Granny Smythe.
- Get the red shoes from Mickey Hollandaise.
- Give the shoes to Selina Celery.
- Give Zing, the head soda can, the Free Dance Card.