Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Putt-Putt Joins the Circus|
|Release Date(s)||December, 2000|
|Platform(s)||Windows 95 - Windows 7, Mac OS 9 - 9.2.2|
|Input device(s)||Keyboard and Mouse|
Putt-Putt Joins the Circus is the 6th game in the Putt-Putt series and was released in 2000.
In the game, Putt-Putt (again voiced by Nancy Cartwright) and his dog, Pep, are going to B.J. Sweeney's Big Top Circus in Apple Valley. They hopped on Roll-Along Cassidy, a circus train after a goat ate Putt-Putt's ticket. When they reached Apple Valley, everything was in chaos for B.J. Sweeney, the ringmaster. The circus' five main acts: Honko the Clown, The Flying Porkowskis: Herb, Pearl and Hammy, Phillipe the flea, Reginald Cornelius Andronocles III the lion, along with two tiger sisters, Terri and Marie, and Katie Cannonball; and all the minor acts: Marvin the Marvelous, Eunice the unicycle, Francine the Hippo high diver, Ivan the semi-strong van, Sebastian the jugging seal, and Belobrodnik the Dancing Bear are having serious problems.
Putt-Putt and Pep also meet new friends like Lester the flea janitor, Bart the Peanut Cart, Hank the Security Car, and Bette Bandwagon, along with Sammy, Baby Jambo and Mama Mombassa (two elephants and one seal from Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo). Putt-Putt must help all his new friends, so they will practice and finally perform under the big top in the opening night. This becomes a great success.
- Baby Jambo
- Belobrodnik Bear
- Bette Bandwagon
- B.J. Sweeney
- Hank the Security Car
- Honko the Clown
- Katie Cannonball
- Mama Mombassa
- Marvin the Marvelous
- Reginald Cornelius Andronocles III
- Roll-Along Cassidy
- Hectro the Strong Van (mentioned)
- Bag of Peanuts
- Cannon Angle Blueprint
- Circus Flyer
- Clown Nose
- Flea Entourage
- Francine’s Bathing Suit
- Honkish Translation Book
- Juggling Club
- Large Umbrella
- Magnifying Glass
- Pool Patch
- Power Shake
- Recipe (2 halfs)
- Reginald's Costume
- Security Form
- Small Umbrella
- The game made its debut at E3 2000.
- This was the last game that allows changing Putt-Putt's color, and keeping it.
- In the UK dub, Roll-Along Cassidy is named Engelbert Goodstock.
- B.J. Sweeney's name may be a reference to actor name D.B. Sweeney.
- According to some leftover files, the title of this game was going to be "Putt-Putt Saves the Circus." It was changed because it was too similar to Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo's title, thus the fact that the actual title of this game is similar to Putt-Putt Joins the Parade.
- Although B.J. Sweeney told Putt-Putt that he will receive free tickets for life, it was inconsistent that the reward became different, even after Putt-Putt helped out. Since this is true, how can Putt-Putt receive a different reward for helping the main acts when he lost his ticket in the first place?
- Additionally, Putt-Putt should have talked to B.J. Sweeney about his ticket being lost as told by Roll-Along Cassidy (it's very clear that he wasn't listening to him, so it did not seem considerate either).
- It is suggested that the events in this game take place after Putt-Putt Travels Through Time, which was released in 1997, three years before this game was released. However, one of the radio announcements talk about Mr. Firebird being sucked into his time portal, which was never intended to happen because as promised, the time portal would be closed for good.
- How can Putt-Putt's emotion be affected by Katie Cannonball kissing him?
- ↑ Humongous Entertainment® Brings the Big Top to CD-ROM with Putt-Putt® Joins the Circus™. Humongous Entertainment. Retrieved 2012-06-03.