|Voice actor(s)||Mike Shapiro|
|Game(s)||Junior Adventure Games|
Putt-Putt Travels Through Time (1997)
Silverado Sam is a prospector who's short of hearing. He appears in Putt-Putt Travels Through Time. He is located in the Wild West portion of the game. He is located at the Gold River, first stop after Tire Flats on the train. He sits at the river panning for gold. He is useful in two different modes of the game, he can be using Putt-Putt's lunchbox to pan for gold or he finds keys in the river used for opening the chest containing Putt-Putt's calculator.
List of mishearings Edit
- “Is there very much gold in this river?”
- “So, have you found any gold in there yet?”
- “Have you been panning this river for very long?
- “Excuse me, what's your name, sir?”
- “Are you sure you don't want to give me my lunchbox?